The Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence is a non-governmental entity, apolitical, non-profit, neutral from the ethnic and confessional point of view.
The purpose of the Foundation is the promotion of socio-economic sciences’ values by facilitating collaborative partnerships in the public-private sector, with the implication of scientific personalities, researchers, university graduates, students and representatives of the socio-economic environment.
Some of FRIA’s objectives:
Promoting socio-economic sciences
by creating a unity between theoretic and empirical, and the translation of the theoretical perception on science in to the applicative one, practical and useful to organizations from the socio-economic environment;
Development of researchers awareness of membership, of university graduates and students,
to a social group with high moral values, civic and professional, the members of this group being characterized by their preoccupation to excellence;
Promoting adequate collaboration
in the contemporary organizational life, as a norm of efficiency;
The research and dissemination of results
in applicative purposes, practical and useful to society, combating “ideologization”, the researches strictly theoretical, without an applicative and practical correspondent and learning by reproduction;
The relations’ consolidation with university and scientific research environment
in the country and abroad; promoting good relations with the business environment in the country;
The organization of activities
of scientific research;
Providing specialized assistance and financial support
in order to publish a paper (books, courses, application notebooks, scientific sites to online promotion) and other publications with scientific character of socio-economic nature;
Encouraging researchers, graduates and students
to make specialization studies, financing stages of documentation in the country and abroad and their support to participate to conferences and internal and international congresses.
One of the major objectives of FRIA consists in facilitating and building collaborative networks between researchers, university graduates, students and organizations of socio-economic environment and the development of consciousness of membership to researchers, university graduates and students, in a social group with high moral values, civic and professional, members of this group being characterized by concern for excellence.
Bridges between education and the business sector
The needs of society, the challenges facing humanity at a global level cannot be exceeded without finding solutions through partnerships between the commercial sector and the academic one, networks where businesses act as bridges between science and the final consumer.
Science is able to provide solutions for many problems of humanity and companies can turn brilliant ideas into successful commercial products.
Investing in science is reflected in real benefits, economical ones. The supplier of goods or the initiator of innovative business processes, improved performance, will get high profit and will create jobs.
Interorganizational innovation networks (BXB)
Based on recent scientific discoveries analysis and practical impact, FRIA approach lies in educating people according to the importance and the potential of science to shape the world of the present and the future. Investing in science can provide short-term profit or can bring long-term prosperity.
Connecting or completing a difficult path between the emergence of a new idea and the effect of this idea in society can be achieved within collaborative networks with interorganizational innovation.
- the establishment and subsidization of specialized publications, the support of fundamental research, the publication of original researches from the socio-economic domain and adjacent domains;
- promoting, sustain and develop collaborative programs of scientific nature, applicative, financial, legislative in the socio-economic field and the scientific and educative research, mainly, and also other adjacent fields;
- promoting, sustain and develop collaborative relationships with particular and state institutions, in the country and abroad, that have a similar object of activity, signing conventions and partnership agreements with any international, national or local authority;
- sustaining the training and specialization of the necessary staff for this kind of activities;
- the grant and the subsidy of scholarships, specializations, sponsorships etc.;
- ensuring the constant presence to symposium, congress and other scientific manifestations of its members, the foundation staff, but also other persons with certain abilities, according to their level of preparation and the interest shown for the given thematic;
- the organization of some activities with scientific, professional, social and cultural character;
- subsidizing books, manuals, treaties, posters, materials for conferences and congresses for appearance, broadcast and popularization;
- financial support of some existing publications of specialty, in the view of their development;
- setting, maintaining and developing relations with governmental, non-governmental organizations;
- promoting and encouraging collaborations and introducing innovations;
- according of funding for projects of fundamental and applied research, especially in the socio-economic domain and the adjacent domains;