In the spectrum of analysis and debate events, those focused on scientific dissemination are distinguished by the quality of the guests and especially the ideas arising from the debate. The conferences aim to detach themselves from the classic message, reactive, and provide solutions to anticipate evolutions, identify the elements in the economic calendar that can provide much clearer picture concerning everyday reality and future prospects.
aim to bring together scientists from academia, business leaders and professionals. Within these events exchange information takes place and sharing of creative and innovative ideas, approaches, strategies and research results, the challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in practice are discussed. The positioning strategy of the Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence to achieve its goals by implementing programs consists in developing a platform for debate in the Romanian society on topics ranging from economics to social.
The FRIA Events have the following aims:
- to act as a bridge between communities, research and business;
- to act as an interdisciplinary forum for the discussion of research ideas;
- to promote active collaboration amongst researchers from diverse parent disciplines, professionals and business leaders;
- to provide a framework in which postgraduate students can see their work in a national context;
FRIA events include:
• SEA (Share. Empower. Awareness) International Conferences, events dedicated firstly to the academic community. Within this we intend to attract delegates from all over Romania and the European Union. The conference is set in a different location each year;
• NORD (Networking, Observing, Rethinking & Disrupting) Events are organized as thematic conferences or workshopes. As we address both academics and practitioners, our main goal is to increase the number of Romanian specialists, increasing public audience on cultural specificity, intercultural approaches in business and management and also in the development of specific research in Romanian universities. The events focus on debates on specific current ideas and controversies in the field of socio-economic life, humanist appraoches or real, applied sciences;
• ”The HUB” (the seminar of researchers and PhDs) in order to relate the ideas and visions of researchers and PhD students with areas of expertise in various fields from universities in Romania and not only.
The participation to collaborative systems of companies on topics such as social entrepreneurship, social responsibility, competitive environment, innovation management, change management, public entrepreneurship, human resource development, marketing strategy, consumer behavior, entrepreneurial leadership, determines the increase of company performance. However, involvement in collaborative networks can aim to identify potential applicable solutions through partnership and collaboration.
We, as a team composed of experienced consultants, help our partners when they need it with exactly the necessary skills that are requested for their projects.
Both directly and through formal or informal networks Fria acts to reach these objectives by:
- facilitating the exchange of information and technology,
- promoting different types of coordination and collaboration that can improve the business environment in the economy or from the network,
- conducting diagnostic analysis on the competitive position of networks:
• compare the relative position of other networks,
• identifies limits, obstacles and advantages.
- developing training and management programs:
• offers programs through institutes of network collaboration,
• offers programs in collaboration with local institutions.
- active participation along with university centers and business organizations in recruiting efforts:
• communicates with network entities to identify gaps in community and recruits staff to cover deficiencies.
- effective solutions and processes that save money and resources;
- providing a specific process of innovational know-how, and also flexible collaborative capabilities.
Benefits for the business sector: